May 31 - June 5 2019
After the successful launch of the Bali Father & Son Tournament in 2018, it is now set to become a regular and sought after golfing experience with an international field playing at Bali’s best and challenging courses.
Held over 4 days the tournament is similar to the famous St Andrews competition which is held annually in Scotland. The competition will consist of 72 holes with 2 rounds at Bali National, one at New Kuta and one at Bukit Pandawa (Executive par 3 course]. The field will be limited to 36 golfers (18 teams) with a minimum age of 18 years and a handicap limit of 24.
Please note that father/ son-in-law teams are eligible.
- 5 nights at 5 Star Laguna Resort & Spa Hotel on the beach in Bali
- 4 rounds of golf (Including cart and caddy)
- Full breakfast each day
- Light lunch each day
- Food, beer and wine
- 2 sumptuous dinners including drinks
- 1 lunch including beer and wine at Bukit Pandawa
- Airport transfers
- Transfers each day to and from golf courses
- Caddy & cart each day (caddy tip not included)
- Souvenir gifts
- Daily Prizes and trophies for overall winners