BALI NATIONAL GOLF CLUB
1 - 6 June 2018
The inaugural Bali Father & Son Tournament is set to become a regular and sought after golfing experience with an international field playing at Bali’s best and challenging courses.
Held over 4 days the tournament is similar to the famous St Andrews competition which is held annually in Scotland. The competition will consist of 72 holes with two rounds at Bali National, one at New Kuta and one at Bukit Pandawa (Executive par 3 course). The field will be limited to 36 golfers (18 teams) with a minimum age of 18 years and a handicap limit of 24. Please note that father / son-in-law teams are eligible.
- 5 nights (sharing a room) at the Laguna Resort & Spa
- 4 rounds of golf (Including cart and caddy)
- Full breakfast each day
- Light lunch each day
- Welcome cocktail with food and drinks
- 2 dinners including drinks at the Laguna Resort & Spa and Bali National Golf Course
- 1 Lunch including drinks at Bukit Pandawa
- Airport transfers
- Transfers each day to and from golf courses
- Caddy & cart each day (caddy tip not included)
- Souvenir gifts
- Daily prizes and trophies for overall winners